Friday, February 26, 2010

Banana Cheese Melt



I had "Banana Cheese Melt" for my breakfast.

I used to eat Tuna Cheese Melt a lot, but not any more as I'm afraid of taking mercury in my body. Instead, I make this one as the substitution. It's almost like eating a pizza, but it's much healthier and lighter with the same happiness of melting cheese! 


*Banana Cheese Melt*******************************

Preparation: 1/2 Bagel or breads, 1/2 ripe banana, cheese you love, yogurt (if desired)


1. Put your 1/2 bagel on a microwavable plate. Cut banana in round slices and place them on bagel.


2. Put some yogurt on banana slices. Sprinkle cheese on top of them.


3. Microwave 2 until cheese is melted, about 1.5 mins.
*******************************************************


By the way, NY has gotten a lot of snow since yesterday. I love snow, but now I wish will have spring soon after this snow...





▼Please click on it and you will see what place this blog is on the Japanese blog ranking! 
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ニューヨーク情報へ

No comments:

Post a Comment